Another marketing gimmick?

Put micro sized components in a glass structure that resembles a vacuum tube?
https://agdproduction.com/index.html

Im thinking pure aesthetics were the goal here. No need to put those "advances" mosfets in a glass tube?

I guess someone will buy it.
tablejockey
I have heard that amp, and in the system it was used it was exceptional. However, to make a firm judgment I would have to review it, that is, compare directly with several other amps. That, alone, would tell, as opposed to speculation. 

It is easy to be overawed by a novel design, but performance tells the truth. The only way to do so is compare. 

Anything new, unusual, etc. will draw criticism. The proof is in performance (and of course, dependability). I am reviewing a speaker that I'm sure many would mock due to appearance, but the performance is no laughing matter. Thankfully, I was not foolish enough to disregard the speaker due to its appearance only, or else I wouldn't be enjoying its surprisingly High End characteristics (And, yes, that is in comparison to other speakers). Sorry, no disclosure now; you'll have to wait for the review.  :) 

I cannot speak for the actual technical validity of the amp's circuit, but it is not unusual for nouveau methods and technology to be ridiculed, even when it outperforms. When a new and better technology appears the Old Guard fights because it means loss of popularity, sales, etc. 

@nonoise I am not a culter it just seems a bit silly. Whether it sounds good or not I have no opinion without hearing it.
Like @truthhouse said, check it out on OCD Hi Fi Guy’s YouTube channel before passing judgement. Of course you’re not gonna get the full experience through YouTube, but it gives you an idea of a great sounding Class D amp, which I was skeptical about too before I saw these vids. Thanks @nonoise for giving the facts about these amps and giving a basic explanation of them and the designer and engineer of these amps. Believe me, I’d love to hear them in real life too before coming to a final conclusion, but they certainly look cool IMO.