Vandersteen 2wq x-over help

Hi. I have a Hovland Sapphire amp and I need to find out the correct values for the x-over. The output imp is 680kOhms. I tried emailing Mr Vandersteen a few weeks ago, but I haven't received an answer; very annoying considering I purchased his product.

So can anyone help please? Thanks.
mikes
Thanks for all the responses folks. I'm sorry if I make the occasional technical goof up.

Sambar: My speakers go down to 30 Hz (Fab Audio Model 1)

Rog: Yes. I'm trying to fit the subs into my current system, but I was looking for someone who perhaps had done this already with my model of amplifier and could give me some help.

Johnny : Your suggestion may end up being the best way to go.

Mike
Rrog- You bet. Owned a pair when I had 3Asigs. The Vandersteen x-over is actually a passive filter installed at the input of the main amplifier and the sub's amp is driven off the speaker outputs of the main amplifier. Different values of the resistor are appropriate for diff amplifier impedences, BUT the "suggested values: are based on Liked them very much, btw. The way I read his post is that he knows the diff btwn the fixed and variable x-overs and wanted a suggestion for the best values to try to match w the electrical characteristics of the amp he is using. At least that's the way I read his post and what I remember about the sub. 'Course I might be wrong.
The M5-HP sounds better than the X-2 if your willing to spend $500 used -$900 + new for a pair (do you have two subs?) I may be wrong but I think it's a personal room related preference for what works/sounds best in your system/room. My guess 75Hz or 100Hz but it really is what you prefer.