Please help with the cable burner

I bought this cable burner, plugged into the power and it run but do not know how to attach the cables into and how long it takes for burning.

Could you please share your comments about how to use it. I, of course, am responsible for the usage myself.

Link of the burner: http://www.ebay.com/itm/161427495357

Thank you very much.
128x128hungmx
Yes, audio is full of humor, I love watching "con-man" movies, such as "The Sting" and the George C. Scott movie "The Flim-Flam Man". But in audio, there is a never ending line of these characters, each with their own different story of how they have "invented" superior cable geometry and "discovered" new physics in the field. More entertaining than most movies.

Priceless.
Hey Raf, Just felt like quoting a very old Neil Young song from Buffalo Springfield days. Wasn't directed at you.
Who's to say that cable burners don't hasten the burn-in process as advertised? On the other hand, there's probably no guarantee that such a device won't damage the cable. For those in a hurry you can always plug the cable into an air conditioner for a few days and avoid the risk.
To answer the poster, the time it takes for burning is the time that you believe. If you expect great results in a minute you will hear them. If you expect them in an hour you will hear them. If you feel it will take ten days it will take 10 days. These types of devices and accessories that proliferate do so because of expectations: the power of suggestion and the placebo effect.

Are there differences in cables? Absolutely. Are there differences due to break in? How could there be? The signal is an AC signal....that means no "direction of flow", electrons buzz back and forth in their orbits around the nuclei, with no net positive charge, no net negative charge. So no "forming" of dielectric is possible.

Expectations. Filtering them out, keeping them from affecting comparisons, can be very difficult.