Please help with the cable burner

I bought this cable burner, plugged into the power and it run but do not know how to attach the cables into and how long it takes for burning.

Could you please share your comments about how to use it. I, of course, am responsible for the usage myself.

Link of the burner: http://www.ebay.com/itm/161427495357

Thank you very much.
128x128hungmx

Showing 4 responses by rafael0054

Hi Hungmx.
I think the best burning method is patience.Just plug the cables in your system and wait till they`ll begin sorting out the best qualities.Because cables acquire a memory according to the use and current they are submitted to, so which best manner to burn your cable following the neccesities of your components??At least that`s my point of view and for what I see I`m not the only one.Cheers.Raf
Dear fellows. I feel a very lucky man.Someones takes seriously my experiences in hi end audio,others laught at and smile, so what a big joy I experience at this very moment.Everybody is happy!!!
Rja I dont make any rules, just tell, as you do, what I think.Have a nice day!Cheers.Raf
Hi omsed.With all my respect I disagree 100% with you regarding this issue.If you don't believe in this break in phenomum in cables is only your point of view against a widespread audiophile community that believe and test and bear it.In my particular case I' m a violinmaker, violin.player and an audiophile guy. I can hear the changements in sound percormances in a cable during the time.So for me is out of question the existance of break in in cables.Good for you that you don't believe in it!I guess you'll have less complications when setting up audio systems.Cbeers!Raf