Synergistic Research Orange Fuses

Does anyone have the new SR Orange fuse? I'm considering it but currently have their Blue and wondering about the advantages of moving up.
goofyfoot
BTW, while I've never owned any of the stereo tube tuners made by the original H. H. Scott company, such as your 350A, I've owned three of the mono tuners of that era (310C, 310D, 311D) which provided a "multiplex output" jack, and so could be used as stereo tuners in combination with a Scott LM35 or 335 multiplex adapter, or a Fisher MPX-100 multiplex adapter (all of which I also owned). And I believe that from an electrical standpoint the 350A was essentially a combination of the 335 and one of the mono tuners.

This was mainly during the 1990s, and I recall all of those models as producing really nice sound, especially the 310D + external multiplex adapter. Although as might be expected their weak signal reception capabilities were not of the same calibre as those of the far more expensive Marantz 10B (stereo) or REL Precedent (mono with multiplex out jack).

Best regards,
-- Al

Is this one seriously imaginary world, or what??
Yeah and you can’t see the forest for the trees.
 Notice how there’s not one Electronic Engineer game enough on these BS voodoo fuser sights and lay their reputation on the line and back you "special" guys, to say yes your right miller! this $160 is better because it does this better than the $2 industry stand fuse and here’ is the proof!!!!!!

Yet it these very Electronic Engineers that design and build all of the equipment your listen to, and you think your smarter than them, pull the other one it plays jingle bells.

SR offers a 30 day full refund return policy. I don’t see the point of this thread; you can try it for yourself risk-free.