Synergistic Research Orange Fuses

Does anyone have the new SR Orange fuse? I'm considering it but currently have their Blue and wondering about the advantages of moving up.
goofyfoot
^^^
georgehifi

"Ignorance lies not in the things you don’t know, but in the things you know that ain’t so." ___Will Rogers

Frank
georgehifi, sorry but I'm completely disinterested in blanket proclamations of disdain towards any tweak: fuse, outlets, or otherwise.If you've tried the Orange fuse then please feel free to comment on, otherwise it's off topic. Thanks
@geoffkait  Serious question. If a stock fuse is in a component (in the wrong direction) for hundreds of hours of usage, will it exhibit directionality upsides when reversed? Thanks.
geoffkait, I did notice an improvement between the Black fuse and the Blue fuse. I have a very revealing system and can hear everything from my digital sources. I'm not so sure the differences would be as noticeable in my Scott FM  tube tuner or my ASR Mini Basis Exclusive phono amp.
The only way a fuse can sound better, if it replaces old crusty one that seen too many switch on surges over time, doesn’t have to be $200 fuse, should be $2 same one but new, and the same result will happen

Purely for the sake of the argument, imagine for a moment this were true. Imagine a world in which new fuses sound wonderful while old fuses age and sound awful.

In this imaginary world, it seems to me, people would notice. I mean, they sure notice how much better the Orange fuses sound. So of course they would notice how much better every new fuse sounds. Being audiophiles they would tell their friends. Or even if they tried to keep it secret, to be able to buy for $2 a fuse that makes as awesome improvement as a Synergistic fuse, word would get out. 

But no. According to Cheers George we live in a world where not only does every $2 fuse sound just as good as the Synergistic Orange, but also somehow in this imaginary world its such a big secret only Cheers George knows about it.

Is this one seriously imaginary world, or what??

That's it. Done with purely for the sake of argument world of imagination. We now return you to the real world.