Synergistic Research Orange Fuses

Does anyone have the new SR Orange fuse? I'm considering it but currently have their Blue and wondering about the advantages of moving up.
goofyfoot
Any brand new audiophile fuse sounds obviously better than any brand new stock fuse, with the caveat that both fuses are in the right direction. I’m fair, right? I even help out the stock fuse. You can even perform a controlled blind test yourself. Of course, pseudo skeptics won’t do the comparison. They never do. They’d rather fight. It’s all they have left. 😢
^^^
georgehifi

"Ignorance lies not in the things you don’t know, but in the things you know that ain’t so." ___Will Rogers

Frank
georgehifi, sorry but I'm completely disinterested in blanket proclamations of disdain towards any tweak: fuse, outlets, or otherwise.If you've tried the Orange fuse then please feel free to comment on, otherwise it's off topic. Thanks
@geoffkait  Serious question. If a stock fuse is in a component (in the wrong direction) for hundreds of hours of usage, will it exhibit directionality upsides when reversed? Thanks.
geoffkait, I did notice an improvement between the Black fuse and the Blue fuse. I have a very revealing system and can hear everything from my digital sources. I'm not so sure the differences would be as noticeable in my Scott FM  tube tuner or my ASR Mini Basis Exclusive phono amp.