Paradigm persona vs. Monitor audio Platinum

Just listen to the paradigm persona 7h.the monitor audio Platinum 300 generation two are so much more three-dimensional and open it's not even funny the paradigm sounded very two-dimensional compared to the monitors that MPD Tweeter puts the beryllium Tweeter to shame.
urbie19
Ricredi, 

No hypocrisy at all, we never said that you shouldn't judge a speaker at a show, we go to shows all the time and everyone judges at a show. We have frequently said that setups at a show may or may not be optimum at a show based on what is being setup with the product in question.

Also in most cases we hear products at shows as well as other dealerships. 

In the case of the Monitors they were being show with Luxman gear at one show and it was a very well executed setup, at Axpona don't remember the specific setup

And yes we did hear Rowland gear at another dealers and yes  Jeff Rowlands house sound is on the warm and slightly recessed, which is why you love your Chord dac with it, the Chord dac is a forward sounding dac, it all comes down to system matching as you know.

Also we have just stated that if we hear a pair of Monitor Audio's that we like as much or better we would be happy to replace Paradigm with them, it doesn't get much less honest then that. 

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ

\
Post removed 
Troy may want you evaluate that last sentence chief. " It doesn't get much less honest then that." LOL
Well when a dealer that selling both says the monitor audio is better that holds a lot of weight and when someone that owns both and puts them into his two-channel system says the monitor audio is better that holds weight as well. Unfortunately you can't admit the truth cuz you're a paradigm dealer and I guarantee you if you put them side-by-side in your shop you probably would be dropping the paradigm because they're just not as good that's the bottom line. And I don't take a lot of stock listening to stuff at shows because those rooms are pretty bad but when I go to a dealer and listen to them like I did with a paradigm and the mids and highs sound bright in their room with their equipment then I know for sure that the speakers are going to be that way. And then when I went to listen to the monitor platinum and they were very natural sounding like instruments voice piano does in real life then there's not much of a choice is there, it was very obvious which speaker was better.
In my experience listening to speakers at most dealers is a crapshoot. The rooms are rarely optimal and getting speakers properly setup is problematic. At best unless they remove the rest of the speakers and electronics from the room and properly position the speakers, you don’t get an accurate listening experience.