Paradigm persona vs. Monitor audio Platinum

Just listen to the paradigm persona 7h.the monitor audio Platinum 300 generation two are so much more three-dimensional and open it's not even funny the paradigm sounded very two-dimensional compared to the monitors that MPD Tweeter puts the beryllium Tweeter to shame.
urbie19
I didn't say the monitor did invent the technique but the platinum's did come out before the persona series. And I did go listen to the paradigms in a paradigm dealers store so if they weren't set up properly I guess he's pretty stupid.
You said Paradigm copied the design from Monitor and I pointed out Paradigm has been using this technique for about 20 years. 
Slow news day huh? Is anybody going to argue room size and decor will make a bigger difference than any component including speakers if not carefully matched. I expect the big Wilson’s would sound worse in my room than a pair of ls50’s. Such a silly topic to be arguing.
I had the Audio Monitor PL 300 for years. It’s a great speaker! ( i was the first on European border). Now i have Ilumnia Magister .