Paradigm persona vs. Monitor audio Platinum

Just listen to the paradigm persona 7h.the monitor audio Platinum 300 generation two are so much more three-dimensional and open it's not even funny the paradigm sounded very two-dimensional compared to the monitors that MPD Tweeter puts the beryllium Tweeter to shame.
urbie19
really cuz I've heard them with pass amps r and they sounded excellent way more holographic and 3D than anything that paradigm makes that Tweeter and midrange are so bright it's not even funny the MPD Twitter that monitor uses is so much better and more lifelike and natural and the bass is way faster tighter more articulate on the Platinum. Go back through these posts and see what j worth had to say he owns both and he said unfortunately he paid a lot for the paradigm and the platinum's were better in every area.
Urbie do you know that Paradigm has been building speaker housings like used in the Persona series for close to 20 years? The discontinued Studio series used the same construction. Monitor Audio did not invent the technique. 
I didn't say the monitor did invent the technique but the platinum's did come out before the persona series. And I did go listen to the paradigms in a paradigm dealers store so if they weren't set up properly I guess he's pretty stupid.
You said Paradigm copied the design from Monitor and I pointed out Paradigm has been using this technique for about 20 years. 
Slow news day huh? Is anybody going to argue room size and decor will make a bigger difference than any component including speakers if not carefully matched. I expect the big Wilson’s would sound worse in my room than a pair of ls50’s. Such a silly topic to be arguing.