Paradigm persona vs. Monitor audio Platinum

Just listen to the paradigm persona 7h.the monitor audio Platinum 300 generation two are so much more three-dimensional and open it's not even funny the paradigm sounded very two-dimensional compared to the monitors that MPD Tweeter puts the beryllium Tweeter to shame.
urbie19
The Paradigm speakers do not touch me - it is completely the opposite of my personal taste. The Monitor Audio was much better but still not my taste. At the end I chose the KEF Reference 5 (more musical, less aggressive trebles, very rhythmic)
Kef more musical than the monitor audio Platinum I don't know what you're listening to cuz I listen to calf and I didn't find them anywhere near as musical and accurate is platinum but to each his own and I think that the monitor audio Platinum is there in the top three speakers in the world right now that AMT Tweeter that they designed is untouchable and the three-dimensionality of this speaker is absolutely beautiful it's one of the very few speakers that I know of that can show up all the properties of sound properly.
I’ve seen monitor audio tweeters shatter glass. Seriously tho, I might find this op more credible if they just explained why they like what they have and some details Without bashing the competition. This thread offered nothing of value. 
Urbie you sound remarkably like Bo1972, please explain the properties of sound that you are mentioning.

As per the Monitors or even the Personas being in the top three loudspeakers in the world that is a good laugh. We would consider that both of these loudspeaker would be in the secondary class of great loudspeakers for the money, along with Kef, B&W, Dynaudio, 

Top three loudspeakers: by our ratings, Kharma Veryron series, Tidal/Vimberg, Wilson Alexx, XLF,  along with Rockport Arakis and a few others. 

We couldn’t  disagree more, with your pronouncements about the Monitors,

We had an original pair of the PL 300 MK 1 traded in and their top end was very hot, the redesigned second generation, MK II were too dull.

We heard a few pairs at Axpona, and at CAP and the speakers were good but hardly awe inducing.

Now to be fair the Paradigm Personas can also sound a bit forward, however when setup correctly they are more holographic and even more transparent with greater dynamics.

The Persona 3F are remarkable sounding when driven by good electronics we know of no other $10k speaker that can touch them for the price.

Perhaps you ought to listen to a pair well set up, you might be a bit surprised. 

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ Persona dealers