Paradigm persona vs. Monitor audio Platinum

Just listen to the paradigm persona 7h.the monitor audio Platinum 300 generation two are so much more three-dimensional and open it's not even funny the paradigm sounded very two-dimensional compared to the monitors that MPD Tweeter puts the beryllium Tweeter to shame.
urbie19
Hey audio Troy I’ll put those nine ages up against the Platinum 500 any day of the week they will absolutely destroy them the bass is so much faster, tighter, articulate on the platinum’s and that MPD tweeter is way more open and natural-sounding then the beryllium and guess what they only cost twenty seven thousand and they look about a million times better too with the Santos rosewood or the ebony high gloss finish. The paradigms are nowhere near as 3D sounding as the monitors the monitor through a wider deeper sound stage and the layering of the instruments is much better as well if you think the $500 crap you are full of crap.   That’s why Robert Deutsch a reviewer from stereophile chose the 300 as his new reference he didn’t choose paradigm DID He?LOL maybe you should go read his review dumbass.
The Paradigm speakers do not touch me - it is completely the opposite of my personal taste. The Monitor Audio was much better but still not my taste. At the end I chose the KEF Reference 5 (more musical, less aggressive trebles, very rhythmic)
Kef more musical than the monitor audio Platinum I don't know what you're listening to cuz I listen to calf and I didn't find them anywhere near as musical and accurate is platinum but to each his own and I think that the monitor audio Platinum is there in the top three speakers in the world right now that AMT Tweeter that they designed is untouchable and the three-dimensionality of this speaker is absolutely beautiful it's one of the very few speakers that I know of that can show up all the properties of sound properly.
I’ve seen monitor audio tweeters shatter glass. Seriously tho, I might find this op more credible if they just explained why they like what they have and some details Without bashing the competition. This thread offered nothing of value.