Paradigm persona vs. Monitor audio Platinum

Just listen to the paradigm persona 7h.the monitor audio Platinum 300 generation two are so much more three-dimensional and open it's not even funny the paradigm sounded very two-dimensional compared to the monitors that MPD Tweeter puts the beryllium Tweeter to shame.
urbie19
well I can guarantee you if you listen to the Platinum 300 or 200 and the paradigm side-by-side which will be hard to do you won't be buying the paradigms the monitors throw a huge three-dimensional soundstage just unbelievable and that MPD Twitter is so sweet the cymbals sound so natural and real not like the beryllium Tweeter where the cymbal sounds metallic and edgy and in your face.
I must say owning both products....Hands down the Monitor Audio platinum 300’s.  In fact they were bought as my home theater front left and right speakers.  I made a quick change.  The MA’s are now my two channel go to’s!!!
unfortunately not even close in terms of depth, tight base and wider soundstage.  I say unfortunately because I paid a significant amount of money for the paras...
Hey audio Troy I’ll put those nine ages up against the Platinum 500 any day of the week they will absolutely destroy them the bass is so much faster, tighter, articulate on the platinum’s and that MPD tweeter is way more open and natural-sounding then the beryllium and guess what they only cost twenty seven thousand and they look about a million times better too with the Santos rosewood or the ebony high gloss finish. The paradigms are nowhere near as 3D sounding as the monitors the monitor through a wider deeper sound stage and the layering of the instruments is much better as well if you think the $500 crap you are full of crap.   That’s why Robert Deutsch a reviewer from stereophile chose the 300 as his new reference he didn’t choose paradigm DID He?LOL maybe you should go read his review dumbass.
The Paradigm speakers do not touch me - it is completely the opposite of my personal taste. The Monitor Audio was much better but still not my taste. At the end I chose the KEF Reference 5 (more musical, less aggressive trebles, very rhythmic)