$1300-1500 DAC

I’m thinking of adding an external DAC to my secondary system. I’m running a bluesound node 2i, RCA out to a Schiit freya+, RCA out to an Accuphase P-250 (beautifully restored) amp, to a pair of ascend acoustics Sierra 2ex. It already sounds awesome, but y’all know how this is... I want more. 

Im looking at a Schiit Gungnir Multibit... the price is right and it’s well reviewed. 

I will say that, in my main system I use a Simaudio Moon 280d and it’s awesome. 

Any thoughts? What else should I be looking at? 
andrewkelley
@plga I’ll look into that, it’s my bedroom system so I’m going to be feeding it with a blusound node 2i for now. I have all the tweaks (power, acoustics, subs, noise harvesters, fuses, etc) on my main system. 
You are far better off just waiting a bit long and buy the New Lampizator Amber 3
it is by far the best dac under 5-6$ k out there for $2750 they took a lot of trickle down technology from their top flag ship model pacific.
the Audio mirror trubidor is pretty decent not not in the same class and build quality though ,seeing that $25cheap Chinese transformer ,not good as well as switches 
and they refuse to upgradeeven if you pay for it.  But the New Lampizater, and when you can put in the best tubes and fuse you have a Huge giant killer ,I sold ps Audio best dac 
and which has great leading edge detail but not as involving having 3 tubes including A vacuum tube rectifier section is very 3 dimentional.
and comes with Millflex Copper caps stock and respectable tubes 2 are NOS American tubes.
If you want to buy DAC blindley > check these review
https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?forums/digital-audio-converters-dacs.10/

And I think you need to upgarde your speaker for full range size better than upgarde equipment.
Andrew,
Dont discount the Lotus5 Dac, bested my Prism Orpheus, no slouch. Also can double as a pre. Check tone for review.