Where subwoofers are manufactured

I'm shopping for a new subwoofer or two and have done some research online about where various brands and models are manufactured. It appears that while several popular brands are designed in the US, only JL Audio is actually assembled in the US (and yes, I know that they use parts from elsewhere). In looking at photos of control panels, I have noticed that some seem to omit the country of origin (or perhaps the photos have been altered). Besides, JL Audio, can anyone point me toward other US-made subwoofer brands? In Europe, I believe that MJ Acoustics products are made in the UK, Focal are made in France, Dynaudio are made in Denmark, and Canton are made in Germany. Are there other European-made brands that I have overlooked? Are there Japanese-made subwoofers that include 120V components? I am assuming that, based on price, the direct-marketed brands such as SVS and Rythmik are Chinese-made, although I haven't been able to confirm that based on information posted on their websites. If a Chinese-made sub turns out to be my best option, I'll buy one. First, though, I'd like to consider all available options that are assembled in countries that pay their workers competitive wages. Thanks in advance for your replies. 
conlad