The best looking speakers

I have 2 systems in my house. I am quite happy with what I have.
but I was wondering, what are the best looking speakers out there?
I haven’t taken up the question of new speakers with my wife, but more aesthetically pleasing speakers might help my cause/diseas.  
128x128johndinius
lukaske, ’Less Is More" indeed...
$ that is. ;)
Nice to see that omnis are having a bit of a renaissance of interest and attention on the tech side. I’m down with that. *S*
But....I think I’ll stick with my DIY Walsh.
Certainly less impact on the budget for this more modestly moneyed mortal. About 1/500th of the Magister (if we’re talking cost in US$....even with my labor added I'm still far less than 30K anything...).
That, and I’d be more impressed if Ilumnia had ’doubled down’ with an omni tweeter as well.
I have.
Zero phase distortion, too...
If you can find a pair for sale, the Jadis Eurythmie................The ’96, N.Y. Stereophile audio show, at the Waldorf, was their introduction to the US market, along with some other Jadis gear. I was part of that exhibit, as the music playing host. Many significant others, who seemed to be dragged to the show by their nerdy audiophile spouses, lol, wrote on comment cards handed out by the importer, on how beautiful they were, and how much they looked liked giant butterflies ( no kidding, and no comments from the majority of them, about the music being played ). Those music comments were left by the nerdy audiophile spouses, again, lol.
I have to disagree with the opinion "Magnepans are the ugliest . . ." They have such a pure simplicity they look more beautiful than speakers costing five or even six figures. Magnepans sound to me more like live music in the opera house I go to than the kind of speakers only a television evangelist, who is probably incapable of empathy with composers who are inspired by genuine light (not physical Maxwellian photons in this world) from some higher world, would buy to show off how much he can spend.
Wife acceptance factor is helped because they are light enough to be moved out of the way when not in use. Just mark the floor where they sound best.
mijostyn, you wrote { Believe it or not K horns are usually well accepted because they fit tight into a corner, are made of handsome veneers and don't look like speakers. Unfortunately, most of us do not like the sound as is. }  Have you even heard a pair of Klipschorns? If you have and didn't like them they probably weren't set up correctly.  I agree they probably are the most beautiful speakers extant and recently there's a newer version that's redesigned that doesn't have to fit tightly in the corners. I'm ordering a pair after my house is built and with my H.H. Scott tube amp I'll be in heaven again!  Incredible bargain!!!
Yes Jadis Eurythmie are stunning.   KEF ls50s very awesome looking. Can't pick a favorite color.   OHM Walsh are models of stunning spartan design.   OHM Walsh are the  only speakers my wife has never fussed  about, even when in her sunroom.