Any cable delivers more bass than Cardas Golden Reference?

Hi-

Im using Golden Reference in my System(Merlin VSM Speakers), and the bass is natively stronger with the Gold Ref than any other cable i had the chance of using.

This is a good thing in the case of my system as the speakers are a little lean for my taste, so the cable, whether it adds unnatural bass or being very natural, is very good or me.

I want to go deeper since i have to buy a longer pair(from 1m now to 2m), because distances between amp and speakers recently changed here.

So before i buy id like to know if there is even more "bassey" cable out there.

128x128dumbeat
Post removed 
Since Cabledyne is out of business, try and source a manufacturer who employs 10GA, high purity, single solid core speaker cables, for a start as they all don't sound equal. It's a shame they're out of business.

The base I get from mine is low, tight, detailed, and has gobs of tone and timbre with the right recording. And though this is a bit off topic, try out the High Fidelity MC-0.5. It's a stand alone power conditioner that's completely passive and rids your AC of those nasties that limit what your system is capable of.

When I inserted them into my outlets, not only did it slay any and all aspects of digital glare, which permeates the upper mids and highs, the base went even lower and tighter as well. Apparently the noise on the AC affected the lows as much as everything else.

All the best,
Nonoise 
I wonder about the flip side of the question -- what cable does not carry high frequencies so well?  So when you turn up the volume to hear the highs, the bass gets louder.
Which electrical characteristics of cables tend to inhibit the highs?
I had Focal 936 driven by a variety of amps and they always seemed starved for bass and midbass.  Then I put in a pair of Cardas Golf Refs and the magic happened.  The speakers sounded great.
I still use Cardas Gold Refs and love them.
Unexpectedly a pair of Chinese tubed Monoblocs- Consonance Cyber 800s made them sound even better as did the addition of a simple 2 6SN7 pre amp the AE-3.  However the Cardas were certainly a critical part of the great sound I got.Could they be bassier ?  I don't know but they took a cold analytic system to a much warmer one .  That could be low midrange and upper bass as well as bass.
Two reasonably priced speaker cables I've had in the past with really good bass were Harmonic Technology and Analysis Plus.