Looking for a good full range floor stander

Hello all.  Making a good two way system for a 20 x 40x 12 high room budget 12k to 16 k.  Powered by a bryston 14b cubed amp.  Have a surround system with Golden ear ref and surrounds powered by parasound a21 for mains  and Carver cinema grand for surrounds. Like the GEs  The speakers I'm looking for will be for music only lots of jazz (female vocalist a fav), classical, classic rock and roll (70's and up).  I have heard good things about proac k6, Joseph audio, and a few others but am not within 4 hours of audition range.  Real interested in people in the know about the proac or suggestions.  Thanks in advance.
paliden
Post removed 
@rja

Totally agree with you. It's so unfortunate that so many threads end up like you said with 'a whole lot of bickering'. I don't understand why some posters have to insist they are right, or always have the last word. Otherwise Audiogon forum is a really great place to exchange ideas.
Take a look at a pair of Daedalus Apollo 11’s and add a pair of BOW’s later if you feel they need to move more air in your room.
@audiotroy:  <<Every large flat panel speaker will have a terrible image because of defraction>>

Balderdash.  You just lost any respect I had for you before.  One of my best listening experiences over 40+ years was with a friend's pair of Martin Logans.  With a tube front end, Cannonball Adderly was playing six feet in front of me - and the Martin Logans were 15 feet away.  It was everything we strive for in a home system.
Keeglam the Martin Logans are NOT Flat they are curved.

Apogee and Magneplaner are flat. Martin Logans and not conventional flat panels ,they do image better than a traditional flat panel, however, the image in most flat panels tends to be larger than life which is a cool effect but does not sound as real as a well set up pair of conventional dynamic loudspeakers.