Under $3K streaming dac suggestions, Roon Ready?

Just as the title explains..

Currently using an Auralic Mini to Mytek Liberty.  Looking for a one box solution to save space/cables primarily, but if sound quality improvement is capable in the under $3K range as well, then WOOHOO!!!

Will be hooked up to a Yamaha A-S2100 integrated, Spendor A4 speakers.

I've previously used: Lumin D2, and PS Audio DSD Jr. - and both of those sounded the same as my current setup, and I'm not against going back to either of those since they fit the requirements.

Open to all/any other suggestions.  I have my eye currently on: Mytek Brooklyn Bridge and the Teac NT-505.  Would prefer a component that offers balanced & unbalanced outputs, and volume control isn't needed of course.

Best,
Rob

128x128robelvick
Nonoise, this is an interesting piece. Peter Mednick is a brilliant designer so the piece might sound really good. 

We heard this  along with the matching amplifier driving a pair of compact Elac loudspeakers and the sound was good but a bit bright. 

However we may have to bring in one for testing as the feature set seems very good and we are Elac dealers. 

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ
@nonoise 

That was on my radar a while back.  Was getting really close to going with a whole Alchemy/ELAC system with the amp and phono stage too.

At that time though, it was still too early, and there wasn't much in the way of professional or user reviews, so I put it on hold.
Post removed