Horn Speaker Recommendations

I am looking for your feedback on what Horn speakers I should consider in the $15k-$40k price range.  Please describe the rationale for your recommendations.  
willgolf
If you are really serious about horns, I suggest a trip to DejaVu Audio in Virginia.  They offer a variety of custom built horn speakers using vintage Western Electric and YL Acoustic horns and drivers, all in modern cabinets and with top quality crossovers and wiring.  They can build speakers in your price range but they also have ones that go for $250K a pair.  It is well worth the trip.  (No affiliation other than being a satisfied customer.)
I did visit Deja Vu in San Diego and learned all about their horns.  I am currently looking at Avantgarde and the Horns Universum from Poland.  

with all the horns I've heard,  there is wonderful sense of realism as far as dynamic shading is concerned....at the expense of soundstaging, etc.
The other factor I have is I am building a large listening room.  It will be 20 x 35 so the speakers need to fill the space.