Odyssey "Khartago" Stereo Extreme" amp compared to Schitt's "Vidar" amp

I am downgrading my amp to a smaller size and considering either Odyssey Khartago Stereo Extreme  or the Schitt Audio "Vidar"  Therefore, I need some feedback about which amp might sound better and more compatible with a Conrad Johnson PV-14L SE pre-amp. Also, which one would be more compatible with a variety of speakers

My current speakers are Golden Ear Technology model 7's which might  possibly be replaced by Magneplanar .7 speakers, or something better than the GET 7's.

Thank you,

S.J.

sunnyjim
I spent some time at Moffat's house and he is a brilliant designer, however, when he discovered me at his house he did have me arrested.
35w Class-A per channel out of the 150w Stratus
You have been conned, "if" you were told this.
You need to go to EE school, "35w of Class-A per channel on a 150w amp"!!!!, Means it would have massive heat sinks and be the size of a coffee table to dissipate the amount of heat, or have serious fan forced cooling, what a crock of ****

Alon Wolf uses Odyssey
I don’t care!

LMAO
Me too ’D" talk about feeding BS to the gullible, just like it’s never advertised you get just bridged stereo amps when you buy the "premium" Monoblocks.
Cheers George