Odyssey "Khartago" Stereo Extreme" amp compared to Schitt's "Vidar" amp

I am downgrading my amp to a smaller size and considering either Odyssey Khartago Stereo Extreme  or the Schitt Audio "Vidar"  Therefore, I need some feedback about which amp might sound better and more compatible with a Conrad Johnson PV-14L SE pre-amp. Also, which one would be more compatible with a variety of speakers

My current speakers are Golden Ear Technology model 7's which might  possibly be replaced by Magneplanar .7 speakers, or something better than the GET 7's.

Thank you,

S.J.

sunnyjim
35w Class-A per channel out of the 150w Stratus
You have been conned, "if" you were told this.
You need to go to EE school, "35w of Class-A per channel on a 150w amp"!!!!, Means it would have massive heat sinks and be the size of a coffee table to dissipate the amount of heat, or have serious fan forced cooling, what a crock of ****

Alon Wolf uses Odyssey
I don’t care!

LMAO
Me too ’D" talk about feeding BS to the gullible, just like it’s never advertised you get just bridged stereo amps when you buy the "premium" Monoblocks.
Cheers George
This is a laugh, rodman99999 you need to look at things better, and try to understand them. I just had a look at the site.

35W IS THE POWER CONSUMPTION. NOT!!!! THE CLASS-A PER CHANNEL !!!
The Stratos at 150w  would be lucky to have 2w of Class-A  per channel with 35w idle power consumption

Joan Armatrading, I listened the the track just yesterday "Save Me"
Those figures were the result of bench-testing, in one of Odyssey’s many favorable reviews, NOT the idle currents of the amps. Perhaps ’The Audiophile Voice’, that mentioned the Stratus’ figures in their review as well, read something incorrectly(not that I give them that much credence)? Had you looked at the reference I provided earlier; that’s Rolf’s philosophy(more and better heatsinking for increased Class A capabilities). YES; I know you don’t care(about anything but your own opinions). I’ll leave the ubiquitous last word, to you(seems you need the validation).