New Von Schweikert VR 33?

Interested in buying this speaker, not sold on dealers only direct from VSA so can't audition it. Anybody own or listened to them? Please, your thought.
pinoy6
The one thing you are right about is that this thread is only about a speaker. You seem to regard it as only being based on your opinion, and that noone else is as educated in the ways of audio as yourself. (I'm entitled to my opinion... WHAHHH!!!). Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Apparently there are several people on this thread that find you to be a tool. I agree. Don't "get your butt all puckered up" (your quote) about other's opinions as they seem to be well founded. It's just an opinion, it's not life and death, your mother or wife, etc. (more paraphrasing from the genius contributed to this thread) The thread was ready to drift away and you had to dig at the scab again. I personally couldn't give a hoot in hell about VS speakers and what others think about them. I don't own them and more than likely won't. However, I HAVE heard the model in question and certainly found it to be more than competitive in its price range and stated such. YOU have the time to post 14 times giving "expert" opinion on something you've never even heard. What a way cool life you lead. You're like listening to Arthur Fonzarelli. "I was wr, wr, wr, wr, wr, wr. Oh forget it, I was right, even though I was wr, wr, wr."
was it something I said?.....smile cause its a great life when this trivial stuff bugs you so much. Back to life, I will check back in with your insults later!
Chad, I don't care one way or the other about the speaker(s) in question. I'm just reading this thread for entertainment. But don't you get the distinct impression that most of the people in this thread wished you would just go away?
It was the thread, the thread that would never die!!!
No silver bullet, no wooden stake....................
Coming to a theater near you!
Well since you asked I guess it would be rude not to respond, yes some wish I would go away. They are the ones who cant come to grips with me saying that theres is nothing wrong with VS speakers but I just never found them remarkable. So your right there are some but I have been here years and years, been in thousands of threads and can assure you have witnessed much harsher opinions countless times but these fans are a touchy bunch...just exactly why is a mystery.