Spatial M4 TS vs Magnepan LRS

Considering the Spatial M4 or the LRS for a dedicated music room...13 x 12 x 8 . Power would be a Manley Stingray I pod or a Forte FT 1.5 / Audio Research SP 9 MK III.I listen to an Emerald Physics CS 3 now and have lived with Magnepan MG II for years. I like the EP,s but hate the needed external eq. The Spatials looked very interesting until all the hoopla with the LRS’s. Not sure if the Stingray could power them, but think the Forte could.  Has anyone compared the two or have any thoughts. 

Mike
128x128jazzman463
Thanks ,  Is the jump to the Triode Master something I should strive for? I can swing $2000.00 now . I think the Manley should power either one nicely, but sounds like there is more to it. I can hope some used ones come available with the X’s coming to market. 
I'd say the TMs are approximately 10% better. Occasionally he has "demo" pairs for a discount.
The TM's have the better compression driver and are an easier load for tube amps.
Would the M4TS at 4 ohms make a better match for the Stingray’s 5 ohms ? Does that matter ? The TM are 12 ohm. Thanks guys.