Qobuz Users Update?

the service in the USA has been out a few months now. initial posters on this site commented on good sound quality in hi rez but a limited catalogue. I listen mostly to Jazz and Classical. Would anyone who has been a user from the get go please comment on your experience? I've been a Tidal guy for years and am fairly satisfied. Thanks to anyone taking the time to comment
128x128tuberist
+1, @jond.  Thanks for the update and I am happy your Tidal and Qobuz sound quality has improved.  This is a perfect example of the fine tuning required to get the best quality from music streaming.   As noted, the simple task of moving the wireless gateway to another room solves the problem.  Great job.
I just returned from a road trip, no issues streaming from Qobuz or Tidal iOS apps.
I use Ethernet and therefore no stability issues, nor did I mention any in my last post.  I am simply talking about comparing the sound directly, into the same input of my DAC, using the Bluesound Node as a player, of how one recording sounded when replayed from Qobuz vs my NAS.  I guess I could compare a few other recordings, but I am pretty time crunched at the moment.
  One variable may be the the Qobuz-Bluesound handoff.  Are others using Bluesound to play Qobuz?
I know @lowrider57 streams Qobuz from a Bluesound perhaps he will chime in.
When you use your cellular phone to streming Tidal and Qobuz, you want to make sure it is streaming at least Tidal MQA and 96khz/24bit. Some cell company will cap the streaming rate. many times, the iphone will streaming at lower bits rate and listener thought it is streaming at hiRes. During travling, you can't tell MP3, MQA or 96k/24bit. You will need a quiet listening room and good equiptment to listen to HiRes