Why are there no Reviews of the Pass Labs XP-22. Is there anyone with strong feelings?

I have dug into this as much as I can and see no real Reviews of the Pass Labs XP-22. The comments seem to be fairly vague and incrementally from the XP-20 it seems as if there is not big jump to the 22. 
Is there anyone with strong feelings about the pre? 
jahatl513
I've had one in my system for a couple of months now and love it.  I have a full Pass Labs chain with XP17 phono, XP22, and X260.8 monos.  I don't even have to read the review...to me this is a long term keeper.

Dave
I love mine. I had an XP-20 in a different system years ago so I can’t compare. 

Running my XP-22 into a 350.8 balanced and am quite content. 
Had the HPA-1 for almost a year then moved up the chain to the XP12 for 7 or 8 months then upgraded to the XP22 and couldn't be happier. Running the XP17 phono at the moment but would love to get the XP27 if funds permit. Amp is a X250.8 so the synergy is perfect between components. After living with the XP22 now for about 4 months there is no looking back or going back. Did the tube thing for 20 years, was even the North American distributor for Eastern Electric, now retired and Pass for me was the way to go. Tube tone without the hassle of tubes.
Morningstaraudio - I am in exactly the same place as you.  After 20+ years of tubes, this is the first time I have not had any tubes in my system and I don't miss a thing.  I did recently upgrade from 250.8 to 260.8 monos.  They are still breaking in, but a nice improvement over the already great 250.8.