Anthem getting into two channel with new STR pre-amp-- anyone heard it?

Has anybody heard the new STR pre-amp?  I like the feature set for my purposes, but I can't hear it at my local Anthem dealer, as they do not stock this series.  It has home theater bypass, including for two subs.  Also has MM and MC phono inputs, and a DAC. 
mtrot
My local dealer doesn't stock the STR Preamp, but when I told him an online merchant offers a 60d trial and 2-day shipping, he agreed to match the terms. On arrival, I fed it burn-in tones for about 150 hrs. I don't believe in that, but to my ears, it made a difference here.

I've played many kinds of music (not metal) and I like the unit very, very much. ARC2 is terrific. The sound is very clean and smooth and very involving. The DAC is excellent. Integration of my two subs is perfect.

I enjoy having tone controls for occasional quick tweaks. They are quite transparent.

In summary, this is a great preamp that I could easily see selling for 50% to 100% more. Even though I don't use the analog inputs or phono, I think it's a bargain and a class "A" component. I'm keeping it.

jafant,
Thanks, well, I ended up getting a PS Audio Stellar Gain Pre-amp/DAC, which is much less expensive.  The Stellar Gain has home theater bypass, so it works well for me.
I'm not sure I can tell that much difference in the sound of CDs via the DAC in the Stellar Gain vs the DAC in my AVR.  But I really need to do some more comparisons.
Would the STR preamp be a good choice for vinyl ? I’m hesitant to purchase considering I wouldn’t be using ARC for a vinyl rig I’m guessing ? Thanks guys