Klipsch!. The worst speaker company, EVER?

His passionate hatred for Heresy's and other Klipsch speakers made me laugh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BELSPBZyoCI
128x128gawdbless
mrdecible.
I was not kidding . I sold them for biggest Klipsch dealer in the country
at that time .The big corner horns playing symphony was a you are there from next room. In the room highs were an ear-bleeder . Perhaps that is rectified. My speakers now are Gallo, Totem , Meadowlark, Rega and Omega .The most natural and harmonic are the Omega Super Alnico Monitors. As close to live music as it gets .

I would love to have a pr of Altec horns from the 60-70's .
New Heresy IIIs, with a well sorted ancillaries, can sound tremendous...mine certainly do, and, of course, need subs (I use 2 RELs) for full range results...coherent, immediate, clear, and they seem to have an oft mentioned "live" sound (whatever that means...but owners likely agree) that appeals to me anyway. Very well made internals with nice wiring and everything sorted perfectly by folks in Hope, AK. A somewhat unique speaker that sits on the floor and looks up at you, doesn't block the view of my amp (tube glow makes me happy), and brings out the best in whatever I'm listening to...highly recommended. Ken Micallef's "followup" review: https://www.stereophile.com/content/listening-119-ken-micallef-june-2018
@wolf_garcia I really dig Ken Micallef's Jazz Vinyl Lover Youtube channel.  Infinitely better than the KlipschHater channel.
Schubert, I know you were not kidding, which is why I responded. I an guessing, you never set up a pair ( or heard a pair ) in a consumers home, using proper electronics ( back then Mcintosh tube gear was the match ), and heard them play symphony ( given the front end to be good as well ). If you had heard them play with tube gear, you would be the only listener I ever ran across that felt they were ear bleeders, unless the volume level was ridiculously loud, which was very easy to do. I understand not every speaker is for everyone, but I believe your experiences are inadequate to interpretation. But, no need to go on with this. You enjoy your 5 pair of speakers, and I will enjoy my non ear-bleeding Lascalas. All good my friend. MrD.
The first really good hi end speaker (one)I ever heard was a corner loaded large Klipsch...  the demo record (maybe 1958 mono) was Marche Slave (Tschaikovski)...  turned me instantly into an audiophile.