Klipsch!. The worst speaker company, EVER?

His passionate hatred for Heresy's and other Klipsch speakers made me laugh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BELSPBZyoCI
128x128gawdbless
He has some interesting things to say about audio... Have you checked out his take on 'small speakers?" Quite the hoot- 
Mr Rossi, from what I have heard him say is that he bids on garages that people have let go presumably people have not paid the monthly bill. He has said he bid on a garage and won the bid of $240. He said it was full of vintage 'old' equipment. he, in one of his videos spouts off how good a pair of Sansui speakers were (probably from the garage bid win). I saw then on ebay for $399. I've no personal issue with him or his business practices. I think nearly all of his video's have had the comments closed. Wonder why? lol.......
mrdecible.
I was not kidding . I sold them for biggest Klipsch dealer in the country
at that time .The big corner horns playing symphony was a you are there from next room. In the room highs were an ear-bleeder . Perhaps that is rectified. My speakers now are Gallo, Totem , Meadowlark, Rega and Omega .The most natural and harmonic are the Omega Super Alnico Monitors. As close to live music as it gets .

I would love to have a pr of Altec horns from the 60-70's .
New Heresy IIIs, with a well sorted ancillaries, can sound tremendous...mine certainly do, and, of course, need subs (I use 2 RELs) for full range results...coherent, immediate, clear, and they seem to have an oft mentioned "live" sound (whatever that means...but owners likely agree) that appeals to me anyway. Very well made internals with nice wiring and everything sorted perfectly by folks in Hope, AK. A somewhat unique speaker that sits on the floor and looks up at you, doesn't block the view of my amp (tube glow makes me happy), and brings out the best in whatever I'm listening to...highly recommended. Ken Micallef's "followup" review: https://www.stereophile.com/content/listening-119-ken-micallef-june-2018
@wolf_garcia I really dig Ken Micallef's Jazz Vinyl Lover Youtube channel.  Infinitely better than the KlipschHater channel.