Whats your take on a NAD 3020, I truly believe it defined stereo and still does!

No matter what I have on the audio front, this old baby just flows through my home.The tone is pure ...she is my reference and always be such.Am i the only one who loves the old girls?Rotel, Marantz, HK, Arcam, Cambridge and retro including class A all have a unique sound.
128x128colin44ct357
I had a 3040 many years ago. I used it to power Boston A40's at home and some large home made speakers for parties where a lot of metal and dance music was played loudly :) The speaker EQ function was perfect for the Bostons. The 70Hz setting made them sound like floor standers.
I almost bought one when they were new on the market. The salesperson was really pushing it and I remember being impressed at my audition, but was reluctant because  the low wattage output.  My bad, wish I would have bought it...Guess my desire for high  watts was quite misplaced.
I’m happy to say that I use a 3020i and a 3225pe in a bi-amp setup and love them. The 3225pe drives the woofers in my Energy Connoisseur speakers and the 3220i drives the mid/high. They are basically the same architectural design, but the pe has an additional set of higher voltage power supply sections and a few other tweaks. The NAD service manual is even the same, covering both models. 
I have the NAD 7225PE receiver. They were able to squeeze out 25 wpc from the basic 3020 amp section. I has a very pleasant warm and peppy sound matched with Klipach KSB 3.1 bookshelf speakers. Great for listening to FM evening jazz and classical music at bedtime.
I used a NAD 7140 and DCM Time Windows 3’s for a long time.  Now I push the Time Windows with a McIntosh C31V and MC2600 :-).  A bit of overkill but they still sound great.