beginner seperate system

all the listening I do leads to crazy high prices.  anyone out there that can do great high fi on a couple grand budget?  I have nad 275bee bridged mono with focal aria 948.  I would like to experiment with maybe a tube setup or a really reverby ss if exists.  I have a couple rythmik 15 in subs that can do bass.  have a few headphone systems that really have opened my eyes on sound.  can hifi wonky/tubes be done with subs?  and lowest entry point worth the money?  would be great to find something under 5k that can play well with aria speakers.
128x128austin_jeff
Are you looking to replace the NAD amps or just needing a preamp?  You have a pair to NAD 275s bridged and a speaker system (Focals and subs). Looking to add to this with a budget of 2K.
I dont plan on changing away from my current setup.  but would like to add a tubes setup.  not sure whether a totally different path or adding a tube into current setup.  was thinking if I could just add into mix an integrated tube...what would easiest way be to add tubes?  avr preouts to bridged nads to speakers currently....
Schitt  Audio gives a lot of good stuff on a lower budget.
kimber8tc cables,  Emotiva, or Svs for Loudspeakers 
just a sample of low budget entry level gear 
You could get a Prima Luna integrated, used.  I believe Uncle Kevvy has a couple of them listed on his web site.