beginner seperate system

all the listening I do leads to crazy high prices.  anyone out there that can do great high fi on a couple grand budget?  I have nad 275bee bridged mono with focal aria 948.  I would like to experiment with maybe a tube setup or a really reverby ss if exists.  I have a couple rythmik 15 in subs that can do bass.  have a few headphone systems that really have opened my eyes on sound.  can hifi wonky/tubes be done with subs?  and lowest entry point worth the money?  would be great to find something under 5k that can play well with aria speakers.
128x128austin_jeff
Primaluna tube integrated amps are within your budget. Some one also mentioned a Bob Carver tube amp here 275 Crimson which is 75 watts per channel and going for $2500, that would drive those Focals very well. But you'd also need to pair it with a preamplifier.

I would highly suggest the bigger two PrimaLuna integrated with the KT 150 tubes for the sound you are looking for. They are very lush and majestic sounding amps.
thanks, I seen an ad for that crimson tube amp...think in same mag saw a tube 50% off which is scarey to think why.  gonna get driven down to local dealer in next week or so, but not sure if they have tube amps...they just carry the mcintosh, sim moon, avr stuff i think.  can you mail order with easy returns from some tube amp makers?