Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
mrs_ppt ...

Try this site for coffee:

www.sweetmarias.com

They have roasted coffee as well as the green beans. Try one of their pre-roasted blends.  

Frank

I bought from Sweet Maria’s a long time ago. The issue I have with them compared to Blue Macaw and other on eBay sellers is they kill you on shipping. Example: I can get two count em! pounds of Kenya AA with *free shipping* from Blue Macaw for $22. And it’s fresh! Cannot beat with stick!
I'm lucky enough to have a local coffee roaster that imports from all parts of the globe. In ten minutes I can have something that was roasted the same day.

All the best,
Nonoise
Geoff ...

True ... Sweetmaria's charges for shipping, but my green beans cost an average of around $6.50 per pound. That would be for some excellent Guatemalan or Kenyan coffee. Granted, in order to use the green coffee, you'd have to invest in a roaster. The one I have retails for close to $400 now. It was $299 when I bought mine ... and I've had it for years. It's the Behmor roaster.  It has a smoke filter and can be used indoors. Works like a champ:

https://www.sweetmarias.com/behmor-1600-plus-roaster.html

Frank
Just one E-Mat over the main power panel greatly improves both picture and sound. A mid-fi Yamaha CR620 receiver hooked up to the TV output (good cabling though) and a pair of ADS L620 speakers with one E-Mat resulted in deeper, more detailed bass, smoother mids and highs, more dynamic and lower apparent distortion/clearer sound ("blacker backgrounds"). So, if I were only able to buy one E-Mat, I’d place it on the main power panel.

For some reason, despite using 12 E-Mats, 3 on isolation transformer, 2 on subpanel, 3 under pre-amp/phono and 3 under CD player, the two monoblock tube amps did not have an effect.  Maybe I needed more than 2.  Also, 9 E-Mats are incorrectly placed with the printed side away from the device.  It appears to work just fine wrongly placed.  Can PPT let me know if after 3 months, if it matters or not?