Best Cartridge for $1000-$1350?

Hello... I have an RPM3 turntabe (Sumiko Blue Point No. 2) with a Tube DS preamp (Golden Lion tubes). Im considering upgrading the cartridge. What MC cartridge in the price range of $1000-$1350 works good with this type of turntable/tonearm and preamp? I listen to Classic Rock (40%), Pop (30%), Greek (20%), Jazz/Orchestra (10%). In order of importance: Sonics, Soundstage, Air, Musical, Detail, Frequency Response, I guess the holy grail. Hope you can help. Thanks.
deanshias
@fjn04 VM760SLC is a fine cartridge. I still have it like new in box. I may use it sometime in the future. Unless someone here wants to make me an offer.

It’s probably my second favorite MM after 2M Black. It has a lot of detail and drive, but the midrange is slightly recesses. Very typical of Audio Technica sound. I do prefer the VM760SLC to 150MLX and to ML170.

But the holography and sheer brilliance of the 2M Black is out of this world. When listening to the 2M Black, it feels like the mind has gone on this fantastical journey and the real world no longer exists.

Tried the Hana SL, thought it was too laid back, relaxed, at least for my tastes.
jbhiller361 posts09-14-2018 12:09amI love my ART9.  I like it more than my previous Dynavector that was pricer. If your preamp can handle it then it may be a fit. I use a Manley Chinook pre.  The cart is superb at most any price.  

Soundstage, imaging, bass and clarity are top notch. It was this cart and the Chinook that made my vinyl best digital for me with a clear winner.
@jbhiller , same experience here.  I had the Blue Point #2 for five years, moved up to the 10x5 for two years, until an unfortunate accident.  Then, the ART9, which I think is just fantastic.  My music taste is similar enough to OP, and I completely agree with all your observations.  It's great!

Side note, I got a message today from NeedleDoctor, and there is a new Hana.  I has a nude microline stylus, and comes in high or low.  I don't have any feedback on it... but it seems like it could be a step up for Hana.  No challenge for me, though... I'm keeping the ART9 for a long time!
@soundermn,

We are living parallel lives!  I to had a Dynavector that suffered a broken stylus (right off the thing entirely) in an unfortunate accident. Then, like you, I had to replace it.  I bought the ART9.  

I also have an Ortofon 2M Black.  Wonderful cart, but not near the ART9 for my tastes.  
Yes, we are... don't you also have a Primaluna Dialogue HP Integrated?

For what it's worth, the Dyna was in an accident that was 100% my fault.  It just sort of happened, but it was on me.  I'm thinking I may send it to Sound Smith for a new cantilever, and keep it as a backup.