Tidal not working on mac mini

After years my tidal is not working on my mac mini, i can use it from the internet but the app logs me in and then says i need to log in. I would be fine just using the online version but I need the app version to run roon. Any thoughts? Is the mac mini obsolete?
I concur, Tidal customer support is wanting. But, on the bright side, Quobuz should be coming soon. I think I will be cancelling my subscription anyway, as their catalog is impossible to divine for classical music. $20 bucks a month and I really don't use it unless a high rez album comes out that I want to listen to.
B
I did have the same issue with Tidal approx 4 weeks ago and yes same b.s. responses from customer support.
My fix was a little drastic but worked.
First I cancelled my tidal subscription, then uninstalled the app.
Gave it a day then reinstalled the app and the rejoined Tidal.
It worked and no recurrence since.

Good luck.
1967, I’m having the same issue with mconnect accessing tidal on my ps audio Directstream jr. I have the mconnect app on my iPad and iPod and has worked fine until today. Now tidal keeps asking me to log in with no success. 
I am afraid it appears to be a Tidal foobar as it has just happened to me tonight again and I am not going through same farce as previously described to fix it.

Looks like Quboz may be getting my business after all when it launches! 
My Tidal access was down last evening which I noticed about 10pm EST.  Normally accessed through Roon.  After trying to access directly it appeared Tidal was having some technical difficulties.  This morning (9 hours later) I was able to log in and everything is back to full function.  Noted some other comments in Roon Community that Tidal was down last night.