Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
I have one E Mat under and two spread over the top of my Bryston BIT-20 isolation transformer.  Apparently, they are incorrectly placed with the magnetic sides facing the unit but it appears to work great.
It was so nice to speak with you the other day, Frank. Glad to hear your voice. Timmy and I often play a game in the music room...put on a CD that you know very, very well....and listen for anything different.  Rock, jazz, even opera....we are on the floor in amazement! We look at each other, and say there's EVEN MORE information!  Oh, and yes. The Alpha cards are coming right along.... he's super pleased and the latest batch are with quality control right now being tested. Should be just a bit longer, thank you all for your patience. Lastly, shipping.  Sometimes Priority USPS shipping can take 7-10 days, and sometimes it can take 24-48 hours.  <3  All packages are normally shipped day of purchase, by me. <3 Any issues? Please contact me! ~  Krissy
Today three more E- Mats arrived for Mother's system. She already has one on the apartment circuit breaker box, one on top of the Pass Lab DAC, and one on top of the Pass Lab First Watt amp. All component's are already on Synergistic Research Tranquility Bases with Synergistic Research active grounding.

The first Mat went under the Computer which streams music to the DAC. Within one song she commented the music was more relaxed. It was fun to listen to the music develop an increase sense of flow over the next hour of listening.

The other two Mats were placed on top of the Sonos Sound base where her OLED TV sits. At this location hopefully the Sound Base and the TV picture will benefit from the E Mats. The sound and picture of this system will begin to be evaluated starting tomorrow. 

Good music and good company -  a most wonderful evening.

David Pritchard

I have 1 MC-.5, combo did not work well for me...caused a problem with poor power to the power plug the MC was installed....I removed the MC .5...
Bob