Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
@fleschler  As one who has not tried any of Mr. Mrock's products, the fanboys here do present as a "cult-like" group.  For those who are citizens of the USA, the first amendment, as far as I know, has not been repealed!  Participants here can read a post like the one from tlong1958 and assess it from their perspective.

I have no first hand experience with Tim's products and am intrigued by the results people purport to have achieved with TC and the Mat.  The accolades do, at times, seem a bit over the top, unless they're not!

Please don't "snowflake-out" and quest for a "safe space".😏
I would like confirmation on one question; will you get the same results using the E-mat underneath a Dac vs on top of the Dac?

lak:

I am currently using an E-Mat on top of a PS Audio Dac. I will also try it underneath the DAC is a few days. So far I have confirmed an observation of Oregonpappa that the side with the E-Mat label works better if facing the interior of the component. I found this to be the case with a Pass Lab INT -60 amplifier (no other tweeks to amp except Synergistic Research Blue fuse ) and an OPPO 203 Blue Ray player.

Both pieces of equipment sit on Synergistic Research Tranquility Bases. Both pieces of equipment had significant improvement.

David Pritchard 
@fleschler As one who has not tried any of Mr. Mrock’s products, the fanboys here do present as a "cult-like" group. For those who are citizens of the USA, the first amendment, as far as I know, has not been repealed! Participants here can read a post like the one from tlong1958 and assess it from their perspective.”

It always makes me laugh when someone evokes the first amendment in regard to posts on forums. No one has the legal right to say whatever they want on this forum. Speech is limited by the rules laid down by the owners/administrators of the forum.

As far as tlong1958’s post, I reported it because I thought it was in violation of forum rules. Apparently, the moderators agreed with me, because the post was deleted.

• "The accolades do, at times, seem a bit over the top, unless they're not!"  

They're not.  :-)