Carver Amazing Line Source Speakers

Since I now own the Carver Raven 350 amps, I have become very interested in the Carver Amazing Line Source speakers. But I have not been able to actually hear them.
Can anyone who has heard them comment as to the sound quality?

Thank you
ozzy
128x128ozzy
lpretiring,

Well, I went ahead an ordered them.

1. My plan is.. to assemble them in a room that has 96+" in height. Then carry them into my audioroon horizontally.

In the center of my audioroom the ceiling is actually 92 1/2" tall. (Although the final placement will be in an area that is 91 1/2"+ tall. And I must add that it is very difficult to get an exact measurement of the height of the ceiling with a tape measure).

2. Lift them up at the 92 1/2" area and then slide them into the 91 1/2" area.

Bob Carver thinks that will work, Jordan from Carver is not sure.

So I would appreciate it if someone can measures their speakers and/or verify that my plan will work.

Thanks,
ozzy
I would customarily think it very unusual, inexplicable and confounding that a manufacturer would not know something as simple and straightforward as the dimensions of his products but in the case of Bob Carver the founder of "Flame Linear" really nothing would too much surprise me he is a showman first and foremost and an expert one at that!
Yeah I am a little bedazzled too. The web site says 89" tall but I think that is without the base. It looks like there has been several iterations of base design.
I think (I hope) that they will fit within my dimensions.

Oh but his amps are so good. So I hope there is system synergy in the speakers.

I personally think the man is a innovative genius and I really admire that. However, todays Carver Corporation is down to a few people. Each unit is built one at a time per order.

ozzy
@ozzy...…………………………………………

How long before you get them?
stereo5,

Well they probably won't be shipped until next week. So maybe a couple of weeks before I get them.

ozzy