Home Theater Processor

All I am looking at replacing my Lexicon MC14/Bryston SP3 unit. Looking for any good suggestions. I have been looking at the Anthem AVM60 and the McIntosh MX160. I want to upgrade to a Dolby Atmos processor. Thanks

sr71_17974
the DACs in the Marantz are excellent sounding. I purchased the Oppo 205 and now using the DAC's in it for my music, movies, computer, and tv streaming. 
@don_1. Is there a significant improvement running TV through the 205 Oppo?
I'm using the Oppo 205 through the Marantz 8802A. I don't know why, but 4K looks terrible compared to Blu ray. I may not have the settings right.

The preamp/amp is the central hub. AVM60 is a great preamp. Use 2x5325 amps ore 325 or 225 amps to your budget and configuration.

HDMI ARC from pre to TV, Oppo to HDMI pre input, all the other components onto the Pre and away you go.

Anthem is not a bit mover in Australia where Asian brands predominate to a price point. I took the Anthem over the Yamaha MX/CX combo for the flexibility and 13.2 channels.

That's my HT system. My stereo is another ballgame....

I recently purchased the Anthem AVM60. replaced a Rotel unit. Going for ATMOS Happy with Anthem and the ARC room correction thus far. Still in construction for the ATMOS capability.