Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
@david_ten

I think your suggestion is great based on grannyrings very helpful and interesting posts. I think I understand where you are coming from, that his posts might get lost in the shuffle in this thread, which is sad. Talks about bicycles and coffee makers should follow as well lol.
IMHO, David Ten and Grannyring both offer significant value to this forum. 

I for one find it difficult to follow along on too many threads seeking needed information. Most of the tech heavy information I read about I will probably not be able to implement, but can put that aside and focus on what is more in my wheelhouse(so to speak).

I hope Grannyring continues to share right here for all interested Tekton owners to try and learn from his wealth of knowledge. 

LP
I saw an interesting Tekton DI inspired copycat that takes the same idea to the extreme. It's at 3:56 into this video. https://youtu.be/yVZKr5nITBM
I too love all this thread has had to offer. It's great hearing from so many different people driving their DI's with many different components and also how they can be modified. I love the IDEA of the modifications but don't trust my skills ( or lack thereof) to implement them. I'm loving the SE's so much I'll sit back and enjoy them as they are for now. I do thank Grannyring for sharing his knowledge and for being so generous in helping others. 

jcarcopo....now that was one crazy looking speaker that would be interesting to hear. Thanks for sharing the link. 
It would be nice if Eric would take 10 minutes to post some info on the various reincarnations of the DI crossover. Would probably save him a lot of time/calls in the long run. I imagine that the latest version may or may not be the ticket for any given individual's system/room/ears.  But it would be really nice to hear Eric's take on what each version accomplished in a relative sense.  For now I'm sitting tight on crossover changes but it's still on my radar.

@grannyring  Bill, very sorry to hear you won't be posting here sharing your technical expertise.  That is a real loss.  Please reconsider!

Subs should be arriving today.  Looking forward to hearing (but not lifting) them.