Why no discussions of Paradigm Persona for Home Theater?

I'm really interested in the new Paradigm Persona speakers; but all the posts in this forum are focused on 2 channel music.  What about home theater?  Paradigm even makes a Persona center channel speaker.  Also, why no discussions of the Persona Bookshelf?
jasenkent
I saw, and briefly heard, the big Personas at Audio Solutions here in Indianapolis. Damn gorgeous! Sounded plenty good as well...
I heard the Persona B's this past summer.  They were good, but they didn't blow me away.  Particularly impressive was the amount of bass coming out of that small box.  Timbre-wise, pretty neutral.  A solidly engineered speaker, that--for me [YMMV]--didn't have any particular magic.  Although this is an unlikely face-off, I thought they were better than the B&W CM10 Mk2 that happened to be residing in the same room.
As one of the proud Persona displaying dealers let us answear a few of these questions.

The Persona's are superb for Theater, their clarity and wide dynamic range make them ideal for this purpose, they also have a fantastically wide sound stage.

There was an outstanding review of the Persona's being used in a full surround sound setup. 

As per being blown away by the Persona B they are quite remarkable however, it does depend on what you are driving them with, they are very high resolution speakers and they will shine if driven by the right electronics
so if they were not being used with a top of the line receiver or being driven with cheapie wire, or just shoved on a shelf they are not going to reveal everything they can do.

If you have any specific questions please feel free to reach out to us.

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ