Tekton DIs or Legacy Focus SEs?

I saw on the forum the huge discussion of the Tekton DI speakers after I had been looking at them and the Legacy Focus SEs. I have upgraded my components to many Agoner's advice and I'm now running a Parasound Halo A-21 with a Mac C48 pre, all pushing B&W 802 Matrix 3 speakers. While I love my 802s, I'm frustrated with the lack of rock performance they produce, Jazz is definitely more their forte! Can any of you Agoners who've heard or owned both help me with this dilemma so I can push the button on one of these obviously awesome speakers???Thanx!

Steve

128x128cohicks4
Dave,
I understand your point. Mac can answer this himself but I believe he was using SS and/or push  pull tube amplifiers with his Legacy speakers. He wasn't using the ZOTL or the SET  with the Legacy which wouldn't be best amplification option with this speaker.
Charles 

I would never call the DI speaker warm. They are rather immediate and present in the mids, upper mids and highs. They no not have a warm mid-bass character either. They are certainly a very resolving speaker, but as Charles says,  in a natural manner. 
I've seen the Focus SEs on various websites and the MSRP is over $10,000. Are we talking about the same speaker?
@rsfphil

Farther up in this thread, somebody brought the Legacy Signature SE in to the discussion, so I'm not sure at this point which Legacy model is being talked about, lol.  The Signature SE is right around $7k.
I wouldn't describe the DI  as warm either but it can preserve the full bodied sound if present in the recording.  But it can be somewhat tricky (in a good sense) with the DI  because they so reflect the driving amplifier.  So you can tailor the sound of your audio system by amplifier choice due to the lack of editorializing (well minimal) from the DI.

300b,845, KT 150, OTL, SS (bipolar or Mosfet) etc. You'll hear their individual distinctions with this speaker.  This is good in my opinion. 
Charles