Well Tempered and EMT JSD S75 Cartridge

I am in the process of selecting a cartridge for my new Well Tempered GTA MkII turntable with LTD tone arm. 

I have been running the EMT TSD-15 Cartridge with the Auditorium T-2 step-up transformer on my Well Tempered Amadeus.

I've heard positive feedback on the EMT 75th Anniversary Cartridge (JSD S75).

I'd be interested in feedback from anyone using this combination. 

128x128labpro
Hi 737max,

I have been working with Jim Uban for about 6 years now. He is very fair, honest and knowledgeable.

He has Shindo, EMT, Well Tempered and all the Tone Imports brands. Jim can be reached at (978) 609-1601.

Good luck.

@737max
Not sure where you are located, but I bought my EMT from Glen at Arizona Hi Fi in Phoenix Arizona. You can reach them at 602.264.4434.

Both Jim and Glen are very good guys. I own and enjoy the Tsd-15, which now of course, is replaced by Tsd-75. As I understand it, their two TOP tier cartridges are the JSD 75 Platinum and JSD-75 Anniversary. I believe both the JSD-75 Silver and Gold are still in the line. Which leads to my question, does anyone know the difference between the Platinum and Anniversary? My understanding is the PL is $5,000 US, the ANN is $4,500... The latter is a lighter weight, so perhaps compatible with a slightly wider range or tonearms. Again, just my understanding. Cheers-Don

737max- Really should mention... Jonathan will get back to you, if he hasn't already. He is usually right on top of it.

I have not had experience with the JSD 75 Platinum, but I did upgrade from the TSD-15 to the JSD-75 Anniversary.......I use the A23 T-2 step-up.

You can expect a 60% "top to bottom" improvement over the TSD-15.