Well Tempered and EMT JSD S75 Cartridge

I am in the process of selecting a cartridge for my new Well Tempered GTA MkII turntable with LTD tone arm. 

I have been running the EMT TSD-15 Cartridge with the Auditorium T-2 step-up transformer on my Well Tempered Amadeus.

I've heard positive feedback on the EMT 75th Anniversary Cartridge (JSD S75).

I'd be interested in feedback from anyone using this combination. 

128x128labpro
@737max
Not sure where you are located, but I bought my EMT from Glen at Arizona Hi Fi in Phoenix Arizona. You can reach them at 602.264.4434.

Both Jim and Glen are very good guys. I own and enjoy the Tsd-15, which now of course, is replaced by Tsd-75. As I understand it, their two TOP tier cartridges are the JSD 75 Platinum and JSD-75 Anniversary. I believe both the JSD-75 Silver and Gold are still in the line. Which leads to my question, does anyone know the difference between the Platinum and Anniversary? My understanding is the PL is $5,000 US, the ANN is $4,500... The latter is a lighter weight, so perhaps compatible with a slightly wider range or tonearms. Again, just my understanding. Cheers-Don

737max- Really should mention... Jonathan will get back to you, if he hasn't already. He is usually right on top of it.

I have not had experience with the JSD 75 Platinum, but I did upgrade from the TSD-15 to the JSD-75 Anniversary.......I use the A23 T-2 step-up.

You can expect a 60% "top to bottom" improvement over the TSD-15.

Reviving this thread... has anyone heard the S75 next to the JSD 6 Platinum? The only difference seems to be the body material. Wondering what differences that and the additional 8g of weight in the 6P might make?