High Output MC Cartridge recommendations?

Hi everyone, first-time user here!

My vinyl system consists of the following:
Clearaudio Champion 2 Turntable
SME Series 300 Model 309 Tonearm
Sumiko Blackbird HOMC Cartridge
Audioquest Leopard Tonearm Cable
McIntosh C41 Audio Control Centre / Preamp
McIntosh MC2102 Valve Power Amp
Amphion Argon 7LS Floorstanding Speakers

Most of the components are about 10 years old. I bought the TT, tonearm and cartridge from a second-hand hifi dealer so I didn't have any involvement in matching the components etc.

Some years ago an over-zealous cleaner managed to snap off the cantilever from the Blackbird. I was very happy with the overall sound of the system so I went and bought another Blackbird. Sadly, however, the same thing has just happened again (in spite of a big PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH sign, but that's another story!)

So, rather than go to the expense of just replacing the Blackbird yet again, I thought this time I would do a bit of research into what other options might be available. Sorry for the long story, but has anyone got any recommendations for other HOMC cartridges I should be considering?

Cheers, Mike
mikebest
The best HOMC carts i have tried were Argent MC500 series from the 80s with boron, ruby and sapphire cantilevers.  
I use Grado ( I have a few ) with my 309 tonearm and I prefer them over any HOMC that I’ve owned. A word of caution,if you get the plastic body ones they weigh 5.5 grams and the minimum cartridge weight for the SME is 6 grams. You would need a headshell weight to balance the arm.You can get 3 gram weights on Ebay for about 5 bucks!
Benz Glider has a Low, Medium, and High Output MM cart avail.  Reasonable price range for a good quality cart.
Lyra Delos is a mid output cart and currently in my own system.....what range of cart output are you looking at?  What are the gain settings available on your C41phono stage?
I read about Hana cartridges in a recent thread @ AudioAsylum and did a little research (for my SME 3009 Non-Improved) and they seemed to be well liked and a good match.

Not familiar with your 309 though.

Never heard of Hana before, but the HOMC’s I looked @ were $475 & $750, which I assume is in your price range.

Anyway, might be worth a Google.

DeKay
Thanks for all your help guys, you've given me heaps to think about. In answer to the question for Quincy, the phono stage on the C41 has a sensitivity of 2.5mV