Who is the WORST Audio Shop?

There seems to have been quite a bit written over the past several years regarding the myriad of reasons one can attribute to the demise of the brick and mortar audio shop. Rarely have I read however one of the most obvious reasons, which based on my experience, has got to be the simple fact that for the most part, they just didn't offer a high end listening experience. That, along with an elitist and careless attitude towards customer service, buried them as much as anything else. So here's my question. Who is the WORST audio shop/dealer you've ever encountered?
jayh31

@jaybe 

What an asinine and uninformed statement.

That may be true, but after living nearly 20 years in NYC I deeply concur to it.

I don't know how he is as a dealer, but NYC's Wes Bender sure has a great product line-up.
John Routan is a class act. I was there last year or so. We were listening to some stuff and I realized my meter was running out. I was going to go out to throw another coin in the meter. John told me not to go- he said I probably won't get a ticket and if he did he would pay it. Didn't get a ticket. 
I am a lifelawng and proud of it New Yawkah so the generalized aspersions cast upon NYC  residents genuinely offend me and contradict my personal experiences, and life. 

In that I find most of the remaining hifi bricks and mortar operations to be somewhat off-putting as a whole, suffice it to say that I've been treated well enough by all when I've been frank with the salespeople regarding my budget and/or if I am just kicking tires.  Audio Den on Long Island, Breakthrough in Manhasset, and Stereo Exchange in NYC have earned my money all because I was treated like a customer even those times when I spent zip. 

I'm an effen New Yorker and I ain't rude.  What I find rude is manufacturers price-fixing in this business.  Shop McIntosh and see how their dealers cling to MSRP.