Break In Experiences with Anti-Cables level 2.1 speaker cables?

Just looking for any other user info on Anti-Cables level 2.1 speaker cables
Too cut a long story short, all of my previous speaker cables were always bought used so I guess already well broken in. After buying a short pair of anticables used for my ht rig and hearing very good improvement I stumped up for a pair of brand new direct from Anticables 15ft level 2.1 speaker cables
These replaced a set of AudioQuest cables
At first I really heard no difference so just though oh well, not a lot of money spent so no big deal.
However as the week progressed they changed, oh how they changed!
Horrible...
Vocals have faded into the background, low to mid bass is now bloated and booming and just, well horrible is best description.
I am sincerely hoping this is just a phase in the "break in" process and this will clear and all will be at least as good as previous.
As a simple near solid copper wire I truly did not expect such a startling change.
Nothing else has been changed in my setup at all, just the addition of these cables.
Does anybody else have experience with these cables and their break in process?
128x128uberwaltz
I listen to mostly rock but I had extremely taught solid bass now its just mush.
Hope is just growing pains......

Let them settles down then you can critically listen to them, at least you have already good impression with them, call anti cable they know their cables, they can tell you what's going on.,,
I've tried IC's and  speaker cables that had very similar issues. 

During the break in period some cables can sound quite bad after a few hours - this is normally short lived - normally between 20-30 hours - and then SQ improves dramatically and then gets even better after that.

Many of the cables I have tried only sound their very best after around 400 hours, but sound very good after around 80-100 hours

I have even experienced this with RCA plugs from KLE Innovations, but they sound amazing after around 60 hours

Stick with it - they will reward you with excellent sound.

For speaker cables I simply leave the system streaming a radio station 24/7 at very  low volume . Try that for around a week to get over the hump.

If you have a tube rig you might not want to leave it on 24/7, so take a look at a cable cooker.

Regards - Steve
Thanks Steve
Sounds like a plan to just leave an internet radio station on for a while, BAT SS amp so not worried about cooking tubes.
I would estimate maybe 30 hours on the cables right now 

I had their level 3 cables.  Like you, they followed AudioQuest - in my case Rocket 33's.  They were horribly bright and metallic sounding - mellowed slightly after a few weeks but I knew they were never going to make it, so they went back.  I replaced them with Morrow SP4's.  Massive improvement in every way.