Help choosing integrated

I'm currently shopping for an integrated amp for my main system. Got a few integrated amps on my mind. Since I haven't had a chance to audition all of them so I would like to learn from your experience and get your input before making the final decision. Here is my short list (all used):

Gryphon Diablo
Vitus RI-100
GamuT Di150
MBL 7008a

The rest of my system includes:
MacBook Pro/Audirvana
Anticables 3.1 USB cable
Hegel HD 25 DAC
Focal Diva Utopia Be
Synergistic Research Tungsten Interconnects
Triode Wire Lab Speaker Cables 

Thanks in advance for your feedback!
jjue
@gdnrbob I thought of going separated but would like to keep the system simple.

@nycjlee Thanks for the advice. I need to see if I can audition Ayre at my local audio store.

@samac I saw a couple of ads for 585. What's your experience with 585? 
@jjue 

I got to listen to the 585 when I visited a shop to listen to some other gear.

I spent about half an hour with it driving Revel Concerta2 F36 speakers. It was excellent; balanced, refined and powerful. There was an ease to the music that made you want to sit back and listen for hours. If it was in my budget I probably would have left with it. Afterwards it was actually hard to listen to the equipment that was in my budget.

Besides great sound the 585 is beautifully made. Hope you get a chance to listen to it.

Cheers,

Scott

I am sorry that I don't have personal experience with the amplifiers on your shortlist. However I would add the musical Fidelity Nu Vista 800, with which I do have personal experience.  It sounds excellent,  has plenty of power, has outstanding build quality, and in my opinion good aesthetics as well.