Who is the WORST Audio Shop?

There seems to have been quite a bit written over the past several years regarding the myriad of reasons one can attribute to the demise of the brick and mortar audio shop. Rarely have I read however one of the most obvious reasons, which based on my experience, has got to be the simple fact that for the most part, they just didn't offer a high end listening experience. That, along with an elitist and careless attitude towards customer service, buried them as much as anything else. So here's my question. Who is the WORST audio shop/dealer you've ever encountered?
jayh31
Post removed 
Funny that people still don't like Sound by Singer.
I still remember 30 years ago, they had the same attitude.
I went in on a rainy day, salesman says to put my umbrella in the stand. No problem.
After listening, I went back for my umbrella and it was gone. When I mentioned this to the salesman, he just sneered and turned away. 
I hope more people post their bad experiences in the hopes these crappy dealers can read how much people hate them.
Crappy dealers will always be around they will talk trash and make cash thats life.
Audio Advisor banned me because I sent a couple items back for a refund. One of the items was actually defective. So much for there money back guarantee.
Anyone who has attended CES has seen Andy Singer strutting round with his chest puffed out, apparently considering himself a rock star. Embarrassing.