Well Tempered Simplex arm and wiring

Does anyone know who makes the 5 pin arm wiring connector on the Well Tempered Simplex table, etc? The pins are smaller than most 55 pin connectors I've seen. I bought a WT Simplex plinth (platter and arm were missing) and I am modifying it for use with a self-made Simplex clone arm.
gvoth

Hello gvoth.

Cup height is 3 3/8 "  Diameter is 2 1/16"  Cup depth is approx. 1 1/2". The connector says Minsoo-YC8-5P. AC adaptor is a SINGOF.   O/P: DC 12v, 1A. I believe it is a 12 volt regulated. The feet are nothing more than foam rubber squash balls that friction fit into holes in the base. You just pull them out, or push them back into the holes. Also about the cup, the inside bottom is concave. Probably with the same curvature as the golf ball. Hope this is of some help to you. Cheers.

Post removed 
If you are talking about the  Amadeus Mk.II, I use a Soundsmith Boheme. Basically a high output MI cartridge. Whether it's the best is debatable, but none the less a good match with the WT arm. Very smooth sounding with little in coloration.
Mr_m, can you verify the cup dimensions again? Cup height is 3-3/8? Cup depth is 1-1/2"... is the cup very thick at the bottom to add mass? How deep is the Amadeus plinth?

Thanks for the info on the connector, ac adapter and squash balls. Have you had to rotate them yourself or do they hold shape for a very long time?

btw: I have an Audio-Technica 440MLb on my Simplex arm clone and they mate very well.
So, the visible part of the cup above the plinth top is 1.5" and that the bottom part of the cup is rounded - a half sphere - and the cup looks is a test-tube shape.